Trace: • index
The International Society for Data Science and Analytics (ISDSA) is a professional association for those, researchers or practitioners, who are interested in data science and data analytics. ISDSA is an exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. To make tax deductible contribution for the growth of ISDSA, click here.
The 2021 Annual Meeting information is now available at https://meeting.isdsa.org/ . The meeting will be a virtual one through Zoom on June 5, 2021. We are in the process of inviting 8 speakers to discuss their research. The confirmed speakers are:
- Dr. Mike Cheung, Professor, National University of Singapore
- Dr. Kevin Grimm, Professor, Arizona State University
- Dr. Qiwei He, Research Scientist, Educational Testing Service
- Dr. David Hunter, Pennsylvania State University
- Dr. Nilam Ram, Professor, Stanford University
- Dr. Doug Steinley, Professor, University of Missouri
- Dr. Matthew Wilkens, Associate Professor, Cornell University
- Dr. Jerry Jiunyu Wu, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
The meeting is free to everyone. You are encouraged to register to receive the meeting information.
There will also be a pre-conference workshop on statistical power analysis by Prof. Johnny Zhang from the University of Notre Dame.
Mail: P.O.Box 1471, ISDSA, Granger, IN 46530