Table of Contents
2023 Annual Meeting of ISDSA
July 4-6, 2023
Meeting website: https://meeting.isdsa.org
The abstract is accepted till April 1, 2023. Please submit an abstract here.
The Annual Meeting of the International Society for Data Science and Analytics (ISDSA) aims to provide a global forum for researchers and practitioners in the field of data science and data analytics to communicate and showcase their latest research. The ISDSA Meeting is for anyone interested in data science and data analytics. Researchers, practitioners, educators, and users come together at the ISDSA Meeting to present new and ongoing work and to discuss future directions for data science and data analytics.
Best Paper Awards
- Dr. Han Du, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Dr. Qian Zhang, Florida State University
- 2021: No award was given.
- Dr. Kai Wang, University of Iowa
- Daheng Wang, Tianwen Jiang, Nitesh Chawla, Meng Jiang, University of Notre Dame
- Dr. Zijun Ke, Sun Yet-Sen University
- Dr. Xin Gu, East China Normal University
The 2022 Meeting of ISDSA was conducted in hybrid format online and in Notre Dame, IN, USA.
The 2021 Meeting of ISDSA was conducted online through Zoom and YouTube.
The 2020 Meeting of ISDSA took place in Notre Dame, IN, USA from May 26 to 27, 2020.
The 2019 Meeting of ISDSA took place in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China from July 6 to 8, 2019.