Table of Contents
ISDSA was founded in May 2016 by Professors Zhiyong Zhang, Ke-Hai Yuan, and Lijuan Wang from the University of Notre Dame. Prof. Zhang is the current president of ISDSA.
Who is ISDSA?
ISDSA is a professional association for those, researchers or practitioners, who are interested in data science and data analytics. The association is a non-profit organization under incorporation in the state of Indiana.
The principal functions of ISDSA are as follows:
- Provide a platform for communication about data science and analytics.
- Publish the Journal of Behavioral Data Science.
- Sponsor conferences on data science and analytics.
Membership and benefits
There are two types of membership at ISDSA: regular member and fellow.
- Regular membership is open to everyone. The benefit of regular membership includes free use of ISDSA website, timely notifications of conferences, symposia, and workshops, free publication in Journal of Behavioral Data Science, free access to job opening list.
- A fellow is an honor to a member of ISDSA. A fellow is awarded according to nomination and the contribution of a member to ISDSA. A fellow enjoys all the benefit of a free member.
Executive Board Members
Membership and Outreach Committee
Executive Editorial Board of Journal of Behavioral Data Science
- Zhiyong Zhang (Chair), Professor, University of Notre Dame, USA
- Denny Borsboom, Professor, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Hawjeng Chiou, Professor, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- Ick Hoon Jin, Assistant Professor, Yonsei University, Korea
- Hongyun Liu, Professor, Beijing Normal University, China
- Christof Schuster, Professor, Giessen University, Germany
- Satoshi Usami, Associate Professor, University of Tokyo, Japan
Annual Meeting Committee
- Wen Qu, Fudan University, China
- Nigerian Division, Sandra Ihemeje, President (ISDSA.email@example.com).
Pleas help ISDSA with donations. ISDSA is an exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Therefore, you donation is tax deductible. Please share the page with your colleagues.