Trace: • publication_agreement
By submitting the manuscript to Journal of Behavioral Data Science, the author (You) certifies that:
- You authorized by your co-authors to enter into this agreement.
- All authors have made substantive contributions to the submitted work in the form of: 1) Conception and design, and/or acquisition of data; 2) Drafting the article and/or revising it critically for important intellectual content.
- You have received proper clearance from your organization for review and publication of the manuscript (mentioned below).
- The article is original and has not been published in any other journal or is not under consideration by any other journal.
- The article does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
- You have disclosed all and any actual or potential conflicts of Interest with the work.
- The article, if accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative commons Attribution License 4.0. The authors keep the copyright of the article.
- All statements, formulas, tables and figures contained in the article are true and if followed accurately, will not cause any damage or illness or injury to the user.
- All authors have taken into consideration the national and international ethical, legal and regulatory norms and standards for research on humans and animals.
- The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.