Table of Contents
The 2022 Meeting of the International Society for Data Science and Analytics
- Hawjeng Chiou, Distinguished Professor National Taiwan Normal University
- Karl Ho, Associate Professor, University of Texas at Dallas
- Wen Qu, Junior Associate Professor, Fudan University
- Jiashan Tang, Professor, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Ke-Hai Yuan, Professor, University of Notre Dame
- Zhiyong Zhang, Professor, University of Notre Dame
The 2022 Meeting had more than 300 attendees with 35 presentations and 4 workshops. The researchers were from different academic disciplines and industries from multiple countries. They presented applications and methods in the areas of education, environmental research, medical research, political science, psychology, and so on.
The complete conference program can be downloaded here: program-isdsa2022.pdf
Best paper awards
- Dr. Han Du, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Dr. Qian Zhang, Florida State University