Table of Contents
New Developments in Data Science and Data Analytics
Proceedings of the 2019 Meeting of the International Society for Data Science and Analytics
This conference proceeding represents presentations given at the Annual Meeting of the International Society for Data Science and Analytics (ISDSA) in Nanjing, China, during July 6–8, 2019. The Annual Meeting of ISDSA aims to provide a global forum for researchers and practitioners in the field of data science and data analytics to communicate and showcase their latest research. The meeting was designed to have a single plenary session with invited talks to maximize intellectual exchanges.
The 2019 Meeting had more than 50 attendees with 28 presentations. The researchers were from different academic disciplines and industries from multiple countries. They presented applications and methods in the areas of education, environmental research, medical research, political science, psychology, and so on.
- A Nonparametric Multivariate Statistical Process Control Chart Based on Change Point Model
Ya Fei Xu and Ostap Okhrin
- WeibullR: An R Package for Weibull Analysis for Reliability Engineers
David J. Silkworth
- Pivot Analysis in Weighted Linear Regression
- MCMC Bootstrap Based Approach to Power and Sample Size Evaluation
Oleksandr Mykolayovich Ocheredko
- An Application of Aspect-Based Sentiment Analysis on Teaching Evaluation
Wen Qu and Zhiyong Zhang
- Exploring Spatio-temporal Patterns of Air Quality Index Data in China
Haokun Tang, Yulin Xie, and Binbin Lu
- VBTree Tutorial: Automatic Completion of Group Operation on Structural Dataset
Chen Zhang, Huakang Bian, Kenta Yamanaka, and Akihiko Chiba
- On the Relationship between Factor Analysis and Principal Component Analysis in High-Dimensions
Kentaro Hayashi and Ke-Hai Yuan
- Reliabilities with Ordered Response Categories Items
Seohyun Kim, Zhenqiu (Laura) Lu, and Allan Cohen
- More Accurate Estimators of Multiple Correlation Coefficient
Bingjiang Li, Lu Peng, Kentaro Hayashi, and Ke-Hai Yuan
Download the e-book
Where to buy?
- You can order a paperback copy of the book (\$39.95) on our website directly, click the “Buy Now” button below.
- To order a hard copy from Amazon, click the link below: Price: $39.99. New Developments in Data Science and Data Analytics: Proceedings of the 2019 Meeting of International Society for Data Science and Analytics.
- To order a PDF e-book here directly on our website for $19.95, click the “Buy Now” button below.